Chattanooga Intelect Legend Ultrasound - Preowned in Good Condition
The Intelect Legend Ultrasound, designed and manufactured by Chattanooga Group, Inc. offers a new dimension in ultrasound therapy made possible by advanced software design and digital signal processing. The result is a unit with extraordinary versatility based on simplicity of operation.
The Intelect Legend US allows you to select a frequency of 1 or 3.3 MHz without changing sound heads. Sound heads are available in 2cm, 5cm and 10cm and include the patent pending Electronic Signature feature. Duty cycle may be set at 10%, 20%, and 50% or continuous.
The operator interface consists of an illustrated control panel with light emitting diodes (LED) and a liquid crystal display (LCD). The operator is able to view parameter options on the LED and LCD readouts and make selections by touching the designated area on the control panel. The displays will provide continual information during the treatments concerning amplitude and elapsed time.
- Electronic Signature – automatically calibrate the system to any size Intelect Legend sound head
- Ergonomic Applicators – A new ergonomic design that offers a 20 degree contour in the applicator hand grip. This ergonomic extra will help deliver uniform ultrasound with greater clinician comfort.
- Head Warming – A feature traditionally available in more expensive brands of ultrasound. This will help curb the anxiety of patients during the first moments of treatment.
- Easy as One-Two-Go – In just two steps you are ready to start treatment, just set "intensity” and press "Start”
- Tactile Touch Control – Digital electronics and new user interface design give you simple tactile touch control of all system parameters
- Programmable Start-Up Presets – All power-up presets can be individually customized to meet the clinician's needs.
Dimensions: 8.25” x 11” x 2.5”
Weight: 2.9 lbs
Applicators: 2 cm , 5 cm and 10 cm
Input: 100 – 250V, 1.0A 50/60 Hz
Output: 12V, 4.1A
Duty Cycle – Pulsed and Continuous
Pulse Duration Settings
Frequency (MHz): 1.0 MHz, 3.3 MHz (all +/- 5%)
Power (Watts): 0 to 10 Watts
Effective Radiating Area (ERA): 4.0cm +/- 1.0cm for the 5cm Crystal
Maximum Beam non-uniformity ratio: 6.0:1
Beam Type: Collimating
Qty 1 – Intelect Legend Untrasound Unit
Qty1 – 5cm Ultrasound Head
Qty 1 – User Manual with each unit
Only items specified in the contents section are available with product
Please contact us for more information.