The Fisher Healthcare Model 614B Centrifuge is a continuous duty, Single-speed centrifuge designed for the small lab or doctor’s office for the purposes of separating laboratory fluids. This unit is Preowned and in Excellent Condition.
The unit is controlled by a mechanical timer settable from 1 to 30 minutes. Samples can be safely viewed through the transparent lid. In the event that the lid is opened during a run, the power to the motor is disconnected.
· Fixed-angle rotor for spinning 75, 100 and 125 mm test tubes in tube holders
· Cool–Flow air flow design that prevents overheating of samples
· Heavy gauge steel construction for safety and durability
· Lid safety switch that prevents the centrifuge from operating unless the lid is latched
· Removable rotor for easy cleaning
· Brushless A/C motor
· Clear lid for safe observation of samples and optical calibration of speed
Overall Length: 12.5 "
Overall Width: 11 "
Overall Height: 8.5 "
Unit Weight: 18.5 lbs.
Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
Qty 1 - Fisher Healthcare Model 614B Centrifuge
Qty 1 - Six-place Fixed-angle Rotor
Qty 6 - 125 mm tube holders
Only products specified above will be delivered to the buyer
Cosmetic - Excellent
Working - Excellent
Please contact us for any more information