Zoll M Series 3-Lead Biphasic Defibrillator - Preowned in Good Condition.
Zoll M Series Biphasic Defibrillator with 3-lead ECG, AED function with Manual Defib and Pacing.
The smallest, lightest, most advanced defibrillator monitor ever made, with all the capabilities you'll ever need! The Zoll M Series is Only 11 pounds (5kg). Half the weight and a third the size of any unit in its class, the Zoll M Series Defibrillator has everything you need for cardiac resuscitation: fast, easy to use defibrillation using synchronized cardioversion, external pacing, ECG with advanced monitoring, built-in AC or DC power, and an integrated information management system. The Zoll M Series Defibrillator is perfect for Crash Cart use or EMS use in any situation.
- The smallest, lightest, brightest Defibrillator unit in its class makes for easy handling and optimal viewing while the built in power charger and A/C power supply doesn’t add size or weight.
- The ZOLL Uniform Operating System features consistent, straightforward controls; intuitive menus lessen training costs, minimize operator confusion, and reduce the chance for error.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic Waveform with its lower energy and current and the 40-msec Rectilinear Pacing waveform provides superior efficacy while optimizing patient safety.
- ZOLL’s patented external Pacing offers superior capture at lower mean thresholds, reducing muscle artifact and ensuring more patient comfort and better patient tolerance.
- The M Series Defibrillator offers event documentation via internal memory, as well as removable (optoinal) PCMIA cards for easy data transfer and archiving. Coupled with Code Net, ZOLL’s unique PDA-based data management system, the M Series communication capability makes record keeping a breeze.
- A wide variety of Zoll electrodes and paddles are designed to meet your every need, and pre-connection capability and common connectors help reduce stress in critical situations.
- The Zoll M-series Defibrillator can be configured in a variety of ways: Monophasic waveform, Biphasic waveform, AED mode with Override, Shock Advisory, 3-Lead ECG, 12-Lead Interpretive ECG, Non-invasive Pacing, SPO2 saturation (pulse oximetery), NiBP, EtC02, Multifunction Cables or Integrated Hard Paddles.
-Straightforward controls, intuitive menus, and ZOLL’s Uniform Operating System make operation simple and reduce staff training
-High Contrast screen, with improved readability, and wide angle of view (60°), is superior to any LCD display.
-Error Correction minimizes problems during use by providing helpful prompts for corrective action.
-Durable Xtreme Pack™ jacket provides convenient storage for all cables, electrodes, and batteries.
Screen Type: High-resolution display.
Screen Size: 5.6 inches (14.2 cm) diagonally.
Sweep Speed: 25 mm/sec.
Viewing Time: 4 seconds.
Information: Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off,
NIBP, SpO2, EtCO2, AED Functions
and Prompts, Defibrillator Test Function, Self Test
Function, Error Corrections and Faults, Pacer
Functions (optional), Code Markers, Alarm Selection
and Limits, Delivered Energy.
Waveform: ZOLL Rectilinear Biphasic
Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery (first 15 charges to max energy.) Depleted batteries will result in a longer defibrillator charge time.
Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy
Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s R-wave. "SYNC” message displayed on monitor. Marker on display and recorder paper identifies R-wave discharge point.
Advisory Function: Single analysis or programmable auto re-analyze x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
Charge Controls: Control on apex paddle and on device front panel.
Paper: 80 mm thermal (grid width). 90 mm (paper width). Speed: 25 mm/sec, 6-second delay.
Annotations: Time, date, defib energy, heart rate, pacer output (pacer version only), QRS sync marker, ECG size, lead, alarm, defib test OK/Fail, analyze ECG, analysis halted, noisy ECG, shock advised, no shock advised, ECG too large, ECG too small, and diagnostic bandwidth.
Printing Method: High-resolution, thermal array print head.
Print-out Modes: Manual or automatic - userconfigurable.
On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle.
Automatic Function: 15-second recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator discharge.
Size: 6.8 in (17.3 cm) high x 10.3 in (26.2 cm)
wide x 8.2 in (20.8 cm) deep.
Weight: 11.5 lb. (5.23 kg) with Multi-Function
Cable and battery; 13.5 lb. (6.14 kg) with paddles.
Design Standards: Meets or exceeds UL 2601,
AAMI DF-39, AAMI DF-2, and IEC 601-2-4.
Patient Safety: All patient connections are
Type: VVI demand; asynchronous (fixed rate) when
used without ECG leads or in ASYNC pacing mode.
Pulse: Rectilinear, constant current; 40±2 milliseconds;
amplitude variable 0 to 140 mA ±5% or
5 mA, whichever is greater; digitally displayed on the
monitor (increments or decrements by a value of
2 mA); rate variable from 30 to 180 ppm ±1.5%
(increments or decrements by a value of 2 ppm).
Output Protection: Fully defibrillator protected and isolated.
Multi-Function Electrode (MFE) Pads: Specifically designed pre-gelled ZOLL stat•padzTM, pro-padzTM and pedi-padzTM MFE packaged in pairs.
Qty 1: Zoll M Series Defibrillator
Qty 1: 3 Lead ECG Cable
Qty 1: SpO2 Finger Sensor
Qty 1: Used Battery
Qty 1: Black Xtreme Zoll Pack with Side Pockets
Qty 1: Power Cord
If it isn't in the pictures and is not specified here don't assume you will be getting it.
Cosmetic - Good
Working - Good
Please contact us for any more information