The Siemens DCA Vantage Analyzer helps to monitor glycemic control and diabetes complications. This unit is Preowned and in Excellent Condition. Fast, actionable test results enable you to determine the effectiveness of a treatment plan, make therapeutic adjustments with confidence, and be more certain whether patients are complying with your recommendations.
Monitor glycemic control
· HbA1c from a small (1 µL) whole blood sample in 6 minutes
· Flexible reporting of HbA1c% (NGSP, JDS, and Mono-S units) and IFCC (mmol/mol)
· HbA1c patient trending graphs can be viewed or printed
Detect early kidney disease
· Albumin, Creatinine, and Albumin-to-Creatinine (A:C) ratio from a urine specimen in 7 minutes to report a quantitative protein status with automatic creatinine adjustment
· Onboard GFR calculator indexes kidney function
Improve workflow in the office or clinic
· Self-contained cartridges facilitate easy, walkaway operation after sample loading
· No sample or reagent preparation required
· Bar-code scanner for safer and faster patient/operator ID entry
· Review results on-screen or generate a hard copy report to minimize transcription errors in the office
· Convenient local storage of up to 4,000 onboard records with powerful sorting capabilities
· Automatically upload results to a PC via a USB flash drive to reduce manual logging and save time
· Minimal maintenance requirements with automatic reminders to alert you when maintenance is due
Simplify management of diabetes testing in decentralized settings
· Customizable security access modes support up to 1,000 operators, protect patient information, and prevent operation by unauthorized users
· POCT1-A2 communication protocol streamlines data transfer for easy connectivity and fast, two-way communication to LIS/HIS, RAPIDComm® System, or other third-party POC data management systems
· Automatically upload results and QC information to LIS/HIS to reduce manual logging and save time
Overall Length: 11 "
Overall Width: 11 "
Overall Height: 9 "
Overall Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Electrical: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
Qty 1 – Siemens DCA Vantage Analyzer
Qty 1 – Power cord
*Hand-held Barcode Scanner not included
Only products specified above will be delivered to the buyer
Cosmetic - Excellent
Working – Excellent
Please contact us for any more information