The Welch Allyn PanOptic 11820 Ophthalmoscope is essential in routine eye examinations. The revolutionary PanOptic Ophthalmoscope addresses the fundamental challenge in ophthalmoscopy- to get a good view of the fundus in order to make a sufficient assessment. This Unit is Used and in Excellent Condition.
The Welch Allyn PanOptic 11820 Ophthalmoscope offers patented Axial PointSource optics, the PanOptic features a 5x larger view of the fundus compared to standard ophthalmoscopes, offering a 25° field of view in an undiluted eye. Its halogen HPX lamp provided bright, white light and its dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous action and more precise control.
· 5x larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undiluted eye
· Halogen HPX lamp provided bright, white light
· Red-free filter
· Cobalt-blue filter on corneal viewing lens
· Dynamic focusing wheel allows continuous, smooth action, and more precise control
· Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5V power sources
Length: 5.125 "
Weight: 0.5 lbs.
Qty 1 - Welch Allyn PanOptic 11820 Ophthalmoscope
Only products specified above will be delivered to the buyer
Cosmetic - Excellent
Working - Excellent
Please contact us for any more information